These are the terms and conditions for BMB Clothing Limited, trading as Gibson London, which is the company that sells menswear clothing & footwear to Customers via www.gibsonlondon.com. Our address is: BMB Clothing, t/a Gibson London, 2100 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB, UK. Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them. Use of your personal information submitted to or via the Site is governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
You promise that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and to use any debit or credit card used to purchase the Products. You also promise that all information you have provided is accurate and true. You authorise us to perform validation checks and authorisation with the card issuer.
• This competition is not open to employees or associates of Gibson London, BMB clothing, Baird group or any other know subsidiary’s
• No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning
• The prize consists of a 2 night stay for 2 adults in London, England.
• Transfers not included to or from London.
• The prize does not cover spending money.
• No substitution, transfer or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
• The winner cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business.
• The Gibson London competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
• The competition begins on 27th February 2019 and closes on 31st March 2019
• HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.gibsonlondon.co.uk/competition and enter your details
• SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER: The winner will be chosen at random using a 3rd party randomiser application.
• The winner will be informed by Instagram message no later than Thursday 4th May 2019.
• Gibson London will contact the winner to organise and book the aforementioned hotel. The prize must be taken before the end of 2019.
• Times of the prize being taken are restricted and final approval is given by the prize giver. Once the booking has been confirmed, no amendments or adjustments can be made.
• If the winner fails to respond this may result in forfeiture of the prize, and in such case, Gibson London may randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
• By entering the competition, you are agreeing to Gibson London to use (without additional compensation) his or her name, address, photograph, testimonial, likeness and/or biological information for purpose of advertising and promotion (including, without limitation, posting on the Gibson London and affiliated website.
• The winner may also be required to provide their full name, birth date, current address and phone number.
• To obtain the name of the winner in this competition please visit https://www.gibsonlondon.com/contact-us and contact our customer service team after the end of the competition period.
• Gibson London reserve the right to change and alter products available as prizes.
• Gibson London reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
• Gibson London reserve the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition or violating these official rules.
• By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The promoter of this competition is Gibson London
You agree to fully indemnify us, our officers, employees, agents and suppliers, immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or by your use of this website, or the use of any other person accessing this website using your shopping account or your personal information.
All prices stated on the website are inclusive of VAT where applicable, but exclusive of shipping charges, unless we tell you otherwise. Prices and availability of Products may be changed at any time without notice. The price at which you agree to purchase the Products is the price stated on this website at the time you place your order. Prices in our retail stores and outlets may be different to the prices shown on this website.
We make every effort to ensure that the images of the Products on our website are accurate. However because of differences between monitors the colour you see of the Product may not accurately reflect its true colour.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your credit or debit card information (Confidential Information) is kept secure. However unless we have been negligent, we are not liable for any losses arising from unauthorised access by a third party to your Confidential Information.
Once you have placed an order on this website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of the order you have sent. We will not accept the order and complete the contract until we despatch the Products ordered. If there is a problem with your order, eg a problem with your credit card or we do not have the Products ordered in stock, and we cannot accept the contract, we will tell you by email.
Voucher codes must be applied at checkout in order for the discount to be received. We regret that we're unable to apply these discounts retroactively.
Unless otherwise stated all voucher codes are applicable only to selected lines. Only 1 voucher code may be applied per order.
Where payment is made by credit or debit card, you authorise us to debit your card with the total cost of the Products selected including VAT and delivery charges. Any refunds made in respect of returns or cancellations will be made to the same card. Where payment has not been made in full, we may cancel your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you.
We are not liable for loss of profits, loss of business or other consequential, special or indirect loss, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation, whether caused by our negligence or not, arising out of or in connection with the Products or their use or resale by you. We are not liable to pay you any compensation other than a refund equal to the price of the Products that you have paid us for.
This clause is not intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The risk of damage or loss of the Products passes to you when delivery is made. Delivery is made at the time we leave the Products at the address specified by you. We cannot accept any claims beyond this point. All implied warranties and undertakings are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Where a product has care instructions, you must follow these instructions. We are not liable for any loss or damage in the event that the instructions have not been followed.
All trademarks, brand names, copyrights, Product names and trade names are the property of their respective owners and we do not authorise any use which infringes those rights. Subject to this, you may view, print and download from our website for personal use only. Any other use of information or materials on this website is strictly forbidden without obtaining our written agreement first.
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website and in any documentation we may send you (“Information”) is accurate. However we do not make any promises about the Information and we are not liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which may happen as a result of relying on the Information, except where we are not allowed by law to exclude our liability.
We are not liable to you for any failure or delay to supply or deliver or for any damage or defect to the Products that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to uityou), the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This agreement is governed by English law.
We do not give any contractual rights to third parties, and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 will not apply to any contract between us.